Thursday, July 23, 2009

What?? THREE syllables?? Oh.. Damn...

Theres this thing that happens every year here in the town I moved back to. I recieved a mass text message that your meant to forward. Well, Piddle hates those. I didn't actually read it, I just kinda sent it. I got back the following:

Piddle: Did you even READ what you just sent me?

Batman: No. No, not really.

Piddle: Two syllables: PARANOID.

Batman: Uhmm.. Thats 3..

Piddle: DAMN. Your right.

--- We went on about it, I was teasing her for it, although I can't remember what i said, and as I was heading to bed at 2 in the morning, I texted her.--

Batman: HI PIDDLE!

Piddle: HI BATMAN!

Batman: How are you darlin?

Piddle: Fabulou, you?

Batman: Tiiired. Those people had the audacity to drag me around til 11 o'clock, i think later, even, SHOPPING! GAH!!

Piddle: Hahahahahahahah....Hahahahahahahaha.. Okay. I'm done. Wait... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA....

Batman: Jerk.

Piddle: Hahaha.. But you love me.

Batman: I suppose. :)

Piddle: Haha. What's up?

Batman: Nothin. I had so many saved messages that my phone would only hold 84 message at once. I had to move all the pics to my comp., and delete msgs I didn't have to have.

Piddle: Fun!

Batman: I guess so. And I hafta get up at 6 AM to go shopping... AGAIN!

Piddle: Why?!?!?!?!

Batman: Cuz of Krazy Daze*. It's like 5 days where everything in town is on sale and you get reaaalllyyyy good deals. Like, I got a pair of 400 dollar cowboy boots for 139.

Piddle: Whoa!!!

Batman: 4 pairs of riding jeans that shoulda totaled up to 250 for 75.

Piddle: Wow...

Batman: Yup.

Piddle: Have you thought of going to sleep?

Batman: Since 2 this afternoon when I was told I would be going shopping.

Piddle: haha...

Batman: The funny part of that is that I'm NOT joking.. :)

Piddle: Haha.. So shopping at SIX IN THE MORNING?

Batman: Thats what I said..

Piddle: I just... Even for ME thats... SIX?

Batman: I know. I get it. Well, TWO syllables: Ridiculous... HAHAHAHAHA...

Piddle: JERK.

Batman: HAHAHAHA.. Ahem.. Yes, Dear.. LMAO!

Piddle: haha You should blog both of those. The one where i did it and then just now where you decided to make fun of me. :P

Batman: Hehe.. Okie Dokie..

Piddle: For the record I was thinking Para-Noid. Not Pair-a-noid..

Batman: IDC! You STILL got it WRONG! Your in fricken PAP ENGLISH and you couldn't count the damn syllables from an On-LEVEL ENGLISH CLASS SAT PREP LIST!!!!

Piddle: Paranoid is NOT on an on level SAT prep list.

Batman: I bet soooo.

Piddle: I bet NOT.

Batman: You wanna bet the bowling alley or the wing shop?

Piddle: Hell no! I'll bet the cocktail, though.

Batman: Ha! Okay! I'll bet.. Well. Damn, what hould I bet?

Piddle: A jackalope? Which, Sadly, we agreed are not real... I told you so.

Batman: YOU told ME? I TOLD YOU!!

Piddle: Hehe.. Right.. umm.. Well.

Batman: Haha we could bet quite a few things, I'm sure. I'm jut not sure of WHAT at the moment..

Piddle: Lemme know if you can think of something..

Batman: Okay. I'll let u knw tomorrow after I've SLEPT. I bet thats an on level word, too. HAHAHA ILY PIDDLE!!! Night.

Piddle: Slept has ONE syllable, I'm positive. Goodnight.

Batman: Berry good, little girl! You got it that time! HAHA! Niiiight.. Btw, supercalifragilisticexpialidoscious has 14 syllables.

Piddle: Right. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment